Solido and its affiliates (collectively, "Solido" , "we" , "us" )
value the privacy of individuals who visit our decentralised fundraising platform on the Solana blockchain (
"Platform" ), available at https://solido.games/, and any of
"Service" ). The Service allows accredited, professional and sophisticated investors and other
is designed to explain how we collect, use, and share information from users of the Service, including Users. This
through your continued use of the Service, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy.
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
We collect any information you provide to us when you use the Service. You may provide us with information in various ways on the Service.
Personal Information : When you register with us or one of our customers as a User, you are required to provide us with your name, email address, phone number, physical address, country of residence and cryptocurrency wallet address. You are required to verify your identity by submitting a government-issued ID with your full name, date of birth and tax number (or identification number), an address proof stating your current physical address, and a selfie picture from your webcam or mobile phone provide. In order to participate in certain token offerings and use our Platform as a User, we may also require certain information to confirm your status as an accredited investor. For example, Users hoping to participate in a token offering in an individual capacity, and not on behalf of a corporation or trust, must provide their full name, tax number, phone number, address, date of birth, and if such participation requires the User to be an accredited investor, proof of required assets (such as an asset appraisal) or income (such as tax filings or pay slips), as well. In addition to the information listed above, we may require you to provide additional information as and when we require it. We may also require Users to complete a short questionnaire regarding their interest in specific types of tokens and cryptocurrencies.
Projects that issue a blockchain-based cryptographic token and are launched on our Platform ( "Token Projects" ) may provide us with information about their Token Project and token offering, certain of which will be provided to potential Users to assist in making a decision about participating in such Token Projects.
Financial Information : We may collect necessary financial information, such as your bank's routing number, your account number, or your wallet address when you use our Service to participate in any Token Projects.
Usage information : We may collect information about how you access and use our Service, your actions on the Service, including your interactions with others on the Service, photos or media you upload to the Service, comments and posts you make in our public discussion forums, and other content you may provide.
Technical Data : We may collect data such as IP (internet protocol) address, ISP (internet service provider), the web browser used to access the Service, the time the Service was accessed, which web pages were visited, operating system and platform, a mobile device-type identifier, and other technology on the devices you use to access our Service. We may also access your photo and camera roll or Face ID through our mobile application with your permission.
Communications : We may receive additional information about you when you contact us directly. For example, we will receive your email address, the contents of a message or attachments that you may send to us, and other information you choose to provide when you contact us through email.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
- Verifying the identity and accreditation status of Users, which may include conducting a soft pull on your credit history, and to facilitate participation in listed tokens.
- Operating, maintaining, enhancing and providing features of the Service, providing services and information that you request, responding to comments and questions, and otherwise providing support to users.
- Understanding and analyzing the usage trends and preferences of our users, improving the Service, developing new products, services, features, and functionality.
- Contacting you for administrative or informational purposes, including by providing customer service or sending communications, including changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- For marketing purposes, such as developing and providing promotional and advertising materials that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest.
- Personalizing your experience on the Service by presenting tailored content.
- We may aggregate data collected through the Service and may use and disclose it for any purpose.
- For our business purposes, such as audits, security, compliance with applicable laws and regulations, fraud monitoring and prevention.
- Complying with legal and regulatory requirements.
WHEN AND WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We do not rent, sell or share your information with third parties except as described in this Policy. We may share your information with the following:
- Companies in our group or our affiliates in order to provide you with the services.
- Credit bureaus and other third parties who provide Know Your Customer and Anti-Money Laundering services, including verifying users as accredited investors.
- Information collected from and about Users may be shared with Token Projects to facilitate User directed participation and to communicate independently with you.
- Our third-party service providers who provide services such as data storage, website hosting, data analysis, customer service, email delivery, auditing, and other services.
- Potential or actual acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our subsidiaries; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our subsidiaries, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
You should be aware that there is always some risk involved in transmitting information over the internet. While we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security and privacy of your Personal Information or other content you transmit using the service, and you do so at your own risk.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You acknowledge that no data transmission over the internet is totally secure. Accordingly, we cannot warrant the security of any information which you transmit to us. That said, we do use certain physical, organizational, and technical safeguards that are designed to maintain the integrity and security of information and we have implemented administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of your Personal Information. Your Personal Information will be stored on secure servers and will not be made publicly available. We will try to limit access of your Personal Information only to those employees or partners that need to know the Personal Information in order to achieve the purposes of processing, as described above. However, as described above, we engage third-party service providers to store your Personal Information. We cannot control the security and privacy of the information stored with our service providers but we will use our reasonable commercial endeavours to ensure that any such third party service provider has in place certain physical, organizational, and technical safeguards that are designed to maintain the integrity and security of your Personal Information.
You need to help us prevent unauthorized access to your account by protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your account (for example, by logging out after you have finished accessing your account). You will be solely responsible for keeping your password confidential and for all use of your password and your account, including any unauthorized use. While we seek to protect your information to ensure that it is kept confidential, we cannot absolutely guarantee its security. However, we do not store any passwords as an added layer of security.
Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and thus we cannot and do not guarantee the security of your data. While we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security and privacy of your Personal Information or other content you transmit using the service, and you do so at your own risk. It is important that you maintain the security and control of your account credentials, and not share your password with anyone. In addition, we offer our users two-factor authentication which is designed to protect their account.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
Our third-party storage service providers will retain your Information for as long as necessary to provide our Services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations (including those specific to financial transactions), resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. Retention periods will be determined taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time.
You may, of course, decline to share certain information with us, in which case we may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality of the Service. From time to time, we send marketing e-mail messages to our users, including promotional material concerning our Service or Token Projects' services (which we believe may interest you). If you no longer want to receive such emails from us on a going forward basis, you may opt-out via the "unsubscribe" link provided in each such email. Please note that even if you unsubscribe from our marketing materials, we may continue to send you Service-related updates and notifications, or reply to your queries and feedback you provide us.
NO USE OF SERVICE BY MINORS
The Service is not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18), and we request that you not provide Personal Information through the Service if you are under 18.
CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFER
Please note that we may be transferring your information outside of your region for storage and processing and around the globe. By using the Service you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country.
We may make changes to this Policy. The "Last Updated" date at the bottom of this page indicates when this Policy was last revised. If we make material changes, we may notify you through the Service or by sending you an email or other communication. The most current version will always be posted on our website. We encourage you to read this Policy periodically to stay up-to-date about our privacy practices. By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the updated Policy.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us via the Email - [email protected]
LAST UPDATED DECEMBER 2021